Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Heartfelt words

Straight from the heart......

I'll give you love and devotion
I want you to know my passion
My heart is a blazing fire
I'll be your flame of desire
So I'll show you the path of love
I will show you heaven above
I'll shower you with affection
You'll feel an intense emotion
I will cherish you truly, deeply
Caring unconditionally
Honey you will be overwhelmed
Being generously bestowed
I'll touch your soul so profoundly
You'll be astonished splendidly
I will fill your life with pleasure
I will love you out of measure
I will be the air that you breathe
And the heart where your footsteps lead
I will lay roses at your feet
I will treat you so nice and sweet
So I'll be your light in the night
Oh baby I will shine so bright
I'll worship your amazing lips
I will caress them with tulips
I'll become irresistible
I'll be always incredible
You will become more sensitive
You'll stay still and inexpressive
Oh I will scream from the rooftops
"I love you" until my heart stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment